You have a business. And you have a web site for that business. But you are lacking the desired traffic. You want to get the word out about your site. For this reason, you choose to write articles that are intended for marketing. Your problem now lies on how to syndicate those articles?
Step by Step There are many ways that you can go about in syndicating your articles. Here are only some that you can consider as your basic guide especially if you are new to the concept.
1. Good content You have to tap on to your target market in the very vast cyber world. And how are you going to do this? By providing what they are looking for. For example, you are selling mattresses and you want to capture people in the medical industry. Your articles can go like tips to finding a good mattress after an endless shift, or how about the medical benefits of a good mattress for someone in the medical field.
Those were just samples and at top of the head thoughts. The idea here is to know who you want to listen to you and make sure that they will really do.
2. Usually, the articles are short, from 500 to 2000 words depending on the requirement of the article submission site. The way to do is to establish yourself as an expert in the field of interest where you will be able to tap the kind of market who will be interested in buying the products that you are offering.
The articles should not be directly promoting your products. You may get banned from the article submission sites if you do so. There is an allotted space for you to advertise your web site and that can be found on the author's bio. You can link that to your web site so the people who will be interested with you and what you have to offer would know where to go.
3. Decide on the article submission site Use the vast resource available on the web to know what these good sites are. Stay away from the spammy type. You wouldn't want to be associated with such. Track down which sites rank higher and which of them cater to the people whom you are targeting. Enlist on those sites and start submitting good articles.
4. You can also syndicate your articles to offline mediums such as newspapers or magazines. You will be able to tap onto a larger field this way. And you can also direct those people to your web site address.
5. RSS This means Really Simple Syndication. This will distribute your articles widely suing an automatic process. Not only will you able to reach a broader audience, you will gain important backlinks to your web site.
At this day and age, syndicating your articles is easier. You just have to settle on how you will go about it. This will help you a lot in promoting your business because you will be able to get noticed by more people.
Now that you know some of the steps on how to syndicate your articles, you can start on pounding your brain and the keyboard to create articles that will really be helpful in helping you achieve your goals.